Friday, August 20, 2010

Spelling error in previous article

Dear linkers. Sorry for the spelling mistake in my previous article. I have just been so excited about yesreday's lecture while I was composing my post. After realizing how technology can improve our lives I really want to make an effort to make friends with the computer. I succeeded in posting a comment today only. Been trying for much too long. Unfortunately I am still waiting for Infolink to respond as I tried to sign up with them yesterday. I received a message to wait for confirmation, but nothing in my inbox yet. I wonder if I should just be patient or whether I did something wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Michael

    I am experiencing the same problem. We have been patient enough, I think. There are progress! Keep it up! Positive thinking is all that we need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Michael, I saw an email on the Infolink Listserv stating that they are having problems. Please be patient.

    Your blog is quite informative and I like the way you reflect on the day's session.

    ReplyDelete