Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wikis

Today's lecture about wikis was interesting. At this stage I am concerned about the fact that one wiki is about one topic/idea which means that I should be very selective if I want to create a wiki for my class as we have nine learning areas. I am looking forward to creating a wiki within a group-situation with some of my colleagues in class. I am sure that I am going to enjoy it as much as I enjoy blogging, even though I am not comfortable with technology yet.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michael
    I understand your concern, but did you notice that Sandy's Wiki enclosed a lot of different topics. Perhaps we should be patient and wait until she explains to us exactly how to create a Wiki and all the different uses and features.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also concern because in the foundation phase we are restricted and frastrated . I cant wait to be in the library next year

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you getting there.I helped a teacher to start a blog over the weekend.I must say I was very impressed myself

    ReplyDelete