Thursday, September 23, 2010

A bit of my mind and lots off my chest

Yesterday was the last day of the third term and although it has been a stressful term for all of us, it doesn't give anybody the right to make negative remarks towards others in class. Comments like "Don't laugh at Michael" and "Shame, hy is ook maar net mens" I DO NOT APPRECIATE. There is a big difference between humour and rudeness. It is wicked to speak about somebody in his/her presence as if that person is not there. Anybody may laugh at me, as much as he/she wants. LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES! It's not what others think about me that matters. It's what I think about myself that is important to me. And I have never seen myself or anybody else as being more or less of a human being, unless people give me reason to. I mentioned in my profile that I accept everybody for who and what we are, that does NOT mean I tollerate anybody's nonsense or that I have or want to be anybody's/everybody's friend. So you don't have to pity me. Please guys, leave your stinking attitudes at home. We can all do without it. You are putting unnessasary strain on your hearts!

4 comments:

  1. HI
    I am sorry to heaar that your are so unhappy. I am sure no one meant to hurt you. Maybe it is just all our own securities that is coming out.It is good that you spoke your mind. Now we know how you feel. But, really I am sure nobody meant to hurt you on purpose.I can asure you that everyone is struggling if we do not practice on a regular basis.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael

    Why were you so unhappy? I hope that you are ok by now. I was not in class as I was not feeling too well. Very depressed. Every body was under tremendous stress: school related and studies. I hope that you sorted it out.
    It's good to express your feelings. Enjoy your holiday. See you next term.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael
    It is your right to speak your mind, but please don't loose focus. Thank you for accepting me for who I am. I don't think anybody would harm you intentionally.Well nobody is perfect. I always tell my children when they badmouth another person that they should keep quiet and listen to their inner voice, because very soon their own imperfections will ring in their ears. I hope that this problem will be solved. I perceived our class to be very helpfull and mindfull.(Ag man ons is tog te poenankies.) Rather put all your energy into your work. I see a lot of progress on your blog. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Micheal keep focusing only 3 more weeks .We have learned a lot of new knowledge and no one can take that away from you . Your blog looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete