Friday, September 17, 2010

Creating a wiki

This week we had a lecture on how to create a wiki. It was exciting but unfortunately my team mates were absent and I had to work alone. I had to invite a friend into the group and this I had to do from another computer. Up to this point I enjoyed it very much. Then the problems started. When I switched my phone on to view my student number (as it serves as my user name) my phone rang. It was my deputy-principal and I had to leave the room. After I had spoken to her I got stuck on the computer because of some technical difficulty. At this stage I had already fallen behind and it was difficult for me to catch up as it was almost the end of the session. I left the campus feeling very frustrated.

1 comment:

  1. Michael, don't despair. You will catch up in no time.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete