Thursday, September 9, 2010

Web re- evaluation test and essay

Lecturer handed back our tests today and discussed it with the class. I must say that I expected to do much worse. She gave us valuable information and tips on how to determine whether it is a spoof website or the real thing. She also remedied some general mistakes that students make when writing educational essays. I feel that I could have done better in my essay if I spent more time on it. I am looking forward to creating a wiki with two of my colleagues in class. They have excellent computer skills and I am looking forward to learning from them as well. I must admit that my computer skills have improved tremendously since the start of this course. An inspiring session.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michael,
    At this stage I am pleased to be in the class. I never thought that I would use the computer so much. The need to work on it daily is important in order to brush up our skills and to remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are feeling more confidant about you computer skills now. Practice makes perfect. Keep up the good work.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michael

    I had mixed feelings when the test papers were handed out. I did not know what to expect because I was struggling to determine which was the real website and which one not. So surprized when the papers were handed out. I passed the test !!!!!!!! I am not so skillful with the computer as many others but I am trying my best.

    ReplyDelete